Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thank you!

Dear Friends,

I would like to express my heart-felt thanks and appreciation to those of you who have visited, or are following my blog, and particularly for spreading the word to your family and friends. Our Lord gives us many blessings each and every day, and we sometimes forget to thank Him, as we should. Today, I thank God for the privilege to share my thoughts with all of you and hope to publish more posts in the days ahead. Please feel free to make comments by clicking on the link at the end of the each post.

Best wishes,

Marylee

4 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Sorry the links didn't help. I know you have been wanting an answer. Would you be willing to test on me, if I create a "blank" account and follow with it? Than we can see what happens.
    But strangely, your Follow gadget is not there. The title is. Do you see it at your end?
    I'll come back to see what you reply to this comment.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim,

    Thank you! I appreciate your time and willingness to help me solve this dilemna. I do see the gadget on my site. What do you see and does it give you an option to follow me? It's very strange that I can't see the identity of this public follower. Is it possible to following publicly and yet remain anonymous?

    I'll follow your blank account blog.

    Thanks Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only just am now seeing this. There is a big issue with many no longer seeing their Following gadget or the gadget on others' sites. Just peek at the help forum... post after post...

    I know how to follow you, but it would not be anonymously, like the mystery person. To answer your question, yes, you can follow publicly, but remain anonymous. It is if you sign in using a different account than your Blogger one. They also do not get the benefit of seeing your updates in the Dashboard. I think this is how it works.

    I have to get a late lunch going... I'll pop back.
    Blessings,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim,

    Thanks so much. I did see all the posts and I also filed a report. I hope they correct this soon.

    Take care,

    Marylee

    ReplyDelete