Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Togetherness – A Spiritual Connection of Two Souls


When the circumstances of life separate loved ones from one another, it is comforting to know that “togetherness” is not limited to a physical experience. True togetherness is a spiritual connection of two souls. Although people miss and long for one another, they also feel great joy in knowing that even while apart, their souls remain close. God understands the tremendous sense of longing of the human heart, and to ease that pain, He brings peace and comfort to their sorrowful hearts by uniting them spiritually. And, although physically they appear to be apart, they are truly “together.”  

2 comments:

  1. Great post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I am impressed!
    Extremely useful information particularly the final phase :) I maintain such info a lot.

    I used to be looking for this certain information
    for a long time. Thank you and good luck.

    Visit my page savings online

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment. I apologize for not responding to it before. I haven't written in my blog for a few years. I wish you well.

    ReplyDelete